If your travelling on a tight budget, a good place to stay in Kigali is the hostel located at the main Catholic Church in the city centre – Ste Famille (‘Holy Family’). Its clean, cheap (є8 per night) and they don’t need payment upfront!
- Highlights from our 2016 M&E exercise
- President of Ireland Presides over Presentation of Camara’s 100,000th computer to local school in Dublin
- Digital and STEM Stars Rising: 300 Young People celebrated at Creative Tech Fest national showcase and awards
- The Importance of Teaching Coding
- Camara’s Impact on Education in Ethiopia