Join us this evening and every Tusday for a 5 K walk or run around the beautiful park St Stephens Green to train for the Flora Mini Marathon. Every Tuesday, 18:30. At the front gate (Park side) that faces the Stephens Green Shopping Centre. We will build up to 6,7,8 and 9 as June 1 approaches. Anyone you know who might be interested, please let them know. The more the merrier. We also train every Sunday, 9:30 on Sanydmount Strand, and those who fancy a breakfast after, Browns Cafe on the Sandymount Green offer 20% reduction on food and drink, eat in or take away.
- Highlights from our 2016 M&E exercise
- President of Ireland Presides over Presentation of Camara’s 100,000th computer to local school in Dublin
- Digital and STEM Stars Rising: 300 Young People celebrated at Creative Tech Fest national showcase and awards
- The Importance of Teaching Coding
- Camara’s Impact on Education in Ethiopia