Camara has just returned from two windswept days at the DLR Festival of World Cultures, Dun Laoghaire. Huge Thanks to John Naughton who designed the content, set up the stand and oversaw the running of it. Thanks also to Ana, Allan, Dave, Marie, Rana, Fiona, Alex, Rosa, Niall, Seamus, Catherine, Kemal and Ciaran for facepainting and talking about Camara to anyone who wanted to know more about our work, about teaching in Africa or volunteering in our workshop. Facepaint requests included the leaning tower of pisa, peppa the pig, butterflies, princesses and tigers. Thanks to the festival organisers especially to Jane and Clare for helping us at the Harbour Plaza. We enjoyed the dancing that went on in front of us non stop for two days.
- Highlights from our 2016 M&E exercise
- President of Ireland Presides over Presentation of Camara’s 100,000th computer to local school in Dublin
- Digital and STEM Stars Rising: 300 Young People celebrated at Creative Tech Fest national showcase and awards
- The Importance of Teaching Coding
- Camara’s Impact on Education in Ethiopia