A recent donation of 500 computers from PwC brings their total of computers re-used in education to 1,500. Not only have PwC allowed thousands of children access to a better education by reusing their computers, they have also deferred 650 tonnes of carbon emissions into the atmosphere. Their latest donation is currently being processed in the Camara workshop and will be shipped to a school very shortly.
- Highlights from our 2016 M&E exercise
- President of Ireland Presides over Presentation of Camara’s 100,000th computer to local school in Dublin
- Digital and STEM Stars Rising: 300 Young People celebrated at Creative Tech Fest national showcase and awards
- The Importance of Teaching Coding
- Camara’s Impact on Education in Ethiopia