Camara’s 5-Step approach to Education Delivery
Monitoring and Evaluation ➠
In each operational country, Camara undertakes a broad contextual analysis. This process allows for a better understanding of the environment in which each of Camara’s Education Hubs operates. This analysis focuses heavily on the educational needs in the country and how best Camara can meet those needs.
Our development process designs:
- Identification of appropriate technology (HARDWARE) components
- Training products and Teacher Development paths (TRAINING) based on clearly researched and identified needs
- Educational Products (SOFTWARE) with suitable operating systems, resources, software and content that strongly support the delivery of curriculum for the educational domain identified.
- School support areas such in maintenance, administration and policy (SUPPORT)
- Monitoring and Evaluation system deployment (M&E)
The pilot phase allows Camara’s Education Hubs to test out its constructed delivery model on a sample of schools over a defined period. This ensures that the processes for delivery of the model are complementary to the intended success of the developed solution and can allow for any redesign of elements if required. This also involves testing of the monitoring and evaluation tools to measure the success of the developed solution.
Pending successful piloting, Camara’s Education Hubs believes in scaling a successful delivery model the identified target audience guided by social enterprise principles.
5. Monitoring and Evaluation
A critical part of any Camara intervention or operation is to provide proof of the intended and unintended impacts of any developed programs. This allows Camara to refine and remodel where required thus providing a better solution to our identified target educational institutes. It also allows us to report to our partners and other stakeholders in the ICT in Education domain on the successes and challenges encountered in implementing any programme developed.
This process is ongoing and focuses firstly on process evaluation to ensure that Camara are delivering an effective solution as intended. Additionally the key focus is on program evaluation to focus on the success and challenges at outcome and impact level of the program.