We had this morning free for a few hours in Livingstone while we waited for the public bus to bring us back to Masabuka. I am not going to write about it as it wouldn’t do what we saw that morning any justice. Locally the Falls are called ‘the water that thunders’ and the roar is deafening. As one of the seven natural wonders of the World, it really shows the power and beauty of Nature. For pictures of the Falls, go to www.flickr.com/photos/camara
- Jean Cox-Kearns – 1st 6 months inside Camara Education
- Google give over €500,000 to support Camara and Foróige to double TechSpace sites in youth clubs across Ireland
- UK Social Enterprise Awards – Camara Education is a finalist!
- Two schools in Kajiado County, Kenya, benefit from e-learning project led by Camara Education in conjunction with Dell and Computer Aid
- Insights from a first time visitor to Africa