If your travelling on a tight budget, a good place to stay in Kigali is the hostel located at the main Catholic Church in the city centre – Ste Famille (‘Holy Family’). Its clean, cheap (є8 per night) and they don’t need payment upfront!
- Google give over €500,000 to support Camara and Foróige to double TechSpace sites in youth clubs across Ireland
- UK Social Enterprise Awards – Camara Education is a finalist!
- Two schools in Kajiado County, Kenya, benefit from e-learning project led by Camara Education in conjunction with Dell and Computer Aid
- Insights from a first time visitor to Africa
- Parting thoughts from John, our outgoing CEO