Join us this evening and every Tusday for a 5 K walk or run around the beautiful park St Stephens Green to train for the Flora Mini Marathon. Every Tuesday, 18:30. At the front gate (Park side) that faces the Stephens Green Shopping Centre. We will build up to 6,7,8 and 9 as June 1 approaches. Anyone you know who might be interested, please let them know. The more the merrier. We also train every Sunday, 9:30 on Sanydmount Strand, and those who fancy a breakfast after, Browns Cafe on the Sandymount Green offer 20% reduction on food and drink, eat in or take away.
- Google give over €500,000 to support Camara and Foróige to double TechSpace sites in youth clubs across Ireland
- UK Social Enterprise Awards – Camara Education is a finalist!
- Two schools in Kajiado County, Kenya, benefit from e-learning project led by Camara Education in conjunction with Dell and Computer Aid
- Insights from a first time visitor to Africa
- Parting thoughts from John, our outgoing CEO