Camara had a stand at Africa Day which was a great day. Between sips of ethiopian coffee, a bunch of us enjoyed meeting people who passed by and wanted to know more about Camara. We had Africa word puzzles, computer taking apart and putting back in record time and Wikepedia quizzes on offer. Some volunteers, fundraising for their Africa 09 trip did facepainting which was very popular with kids. Thanks to John Naughton for heading up an excellent stand and to all the volunteers who joined us on the day and helped out, Dave, Alex, Ana, Francisco, Ian, Ben, Fiona, Maria, Kemal, Catherine and others.
- The magic of ESB Creative Tech Fest
- Impacting Learners’ performance in Science, Technology and Mathematics Education (STEM) subjects in SNNPR, Ethiopia
- Good Governance Awards in Ireland – we are shortlisted!
- Jean Cox-Kearns – 1st 6 months inside Camara Education
- Google give over €500,000 to support Camara and Foróige to double TechSpace sites in youth clubs across Ireland