A recent donation of 500 computers from PwC brings their total of computers re-used in education to 1,500. Not only have PwC allowed thousands of children access to a better education by reusing their computers, they have also deferred 650 tonnes of carbon emissions into the atmosphere. Their latest donation is currently being processed in the Camara workshop and will be shipped to a school very shortly.
- Jean Cox-Kearns – 1st 6 months inside Camara Education
- Google give over €500,000 to support Camara and Foróige to double TechSpace sites in youth clubs across Ireland
- UK Social Enterprise Awards – Camara Education is a finalist!
- Two schools in Kajiado County, Kenya, benefit from e-learning project led by Camara Education in conjunction with Dell and Computer Aid
- Insights from a first time visitor to Africa