Delighted to announce that Camara Education have come in 15th place at the 2011 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards on Friday October 21st. The Awards honour business growth, technological innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. Great news for Camara as the short-list included many high-profile technology companies. As the only social enterprise to be short-list, the Awards offer a recognised benchmark of success for social enterprises.
- Jean Cox-Kearns – 1st 6 months inside Camara Education
- Google give over €500,000 to support Camara and Foróige to double TechSpace sites in youth clubs across Ireland
- UK Social Enterprise Awards – Camara Education is a finalist!
- Two schools in Kajiado County, Kenya, benefit from e-learning project led by Camara Education in conjunction with Dell and Computer Aid
- Insights from a first time visitor to Africa