Who we are and what we do
Camara Educational Foundation is a non-for-profit Ethiopian registered NGO that uses ICT, training and modern learning tools to enhance and empower education throughout Ethiopia.
Camara packages combine exceptional teacher training with affordable, high-quality refurbished ICT equipment – loaded with educational software and material – to help schools and other educational institutions set up sustainable eLearning centres.
Computer and Training packages
- Training of a minimum of 5 teachers per school on two of the following courses
- Camara’s ICT Skill Builder (5 days)
- eLearning Center Management for IT Teachers (5 days)
- Intel Teach Getting Started (5 days)
- School Director Workshops on Camara’s Educational Leadership in the 21st Century (2 days)
- 25 Computers (including 1 Server)
- Technical Support
- Monitoring & Evaluation visits
- End of Life Recycling