United States of America
Inquiry Form | Corporate Computer Donations
Contact Camara to arrange a collection anywhere in the USA
Please provide as many details as possible
- Minimum of 30 Assets (desktops, laptops, server equipment)
- Minimum Intel core i3 processor (<6 years old)
- Minimum monitor screen size of 22” (minimum of 50 monitors)
If you are unsure whether your IT equipment is suitable we are happy to do an assessment on a case-by-case basis.
From time to time we are willing to accept IT equipment that does not meet our minimum requirements.
What happens next?
- We will take you through the steps to organise a collection date (approx. two week lead time)
- Wisetek will arrive on site and carry out the collection on the agreed day
- You will receive a waste transfer notice on site on the day of collection
- The IT assets will be brought back to one of Wisetek’s facilities and an Asset Registry will be sent to you, once equipment has been logged into system
- All data bearing assets will be sanitised ensuring no sensitive data can be recovered
- Any assets suitable for reuse will be either refurbished and assigned to one of our projects, or re-marketed to provide funds for our projects. The rest will be recycled ensuring no waste ends up in landfill
- Within 40 days of collection you will receive your Data Erasure Certificate & Asset Register