The initial step in our secure IT recycling process is Secure Logistics, an ADISA approved process that keeps your IT equipment secure during transport from your site to ours.
- Each collection allocated a unique job reference number prior to crew arriving at site
- Equipment tracked using this number through all transport and data destruction processes
- Equipment cages for transportation are provided
- Collection available throughout Ireland and managed within AMI sites
- Collections will be completed by two uniformed, fully trained and security vetted IT disposal experts
- The equipment is returned to AMI’s secure processing facilities on the same day of collection
Our fully vetted, experienced staff collect your old or unwanted IT equipment in GPS-tracked vehicles from your site for processing at our facilities.
- All collection crew carry photographic ID
- The crew pack all assets for transportation quickly and with minimal disruption to the client
- Waste transfer forms are signed by each party on completion of packing, and a copy is left with the client, recording the details of the collection
- Our collection crew come to your site with appropriate IT equipment cages and packaging to ensure safe transit and limit possible damage to sensitive IT equipment
- Collections are completed in un-marked vehicles fitted with the latest GPS tracking
- Vehicles are always locked and attended
Secure Data Destruction
- Blancco Data Eraser wiping software wipe each drive three times before passing it as 100% erased. Data erased by Blancco cannot be recovered with any existing technology.
- Other data-bearing media that cannot be successfully wiped or is not suitable for repurposing are shredded to debris less than 20mm as standard.
- All assets – either data wiped or shredded – are scanned and tracked via the secure, bespoke tracking system.
Detailed Asset Register
An asset register will be provided for all collection. Details recorded include:
- Item type
- Collection date and site
- Equipment make and model
- Client asset tag or serial number
- Item specification
- Processing details
Devices that are not suitable for repurposing are recycled.
We guarantee that all recycled equipment meets the relevant local and EU or UK regulations on the processing of electrical waste. We provide a complete trail of the waste material’s journey to its final location to assure clients all waste we process remains within the EU or UK.
Certificate of Destruction
We issue a Certificate of Destruction to provide you with a guarantee that data has been removed and that any applicable items have been recycled. All recyclable equipment has the same level of security and traceability as refurbished equipment.