Ireland & Northern Ireland
Inquiry Form | Corporate Computer Donations
Contact Camara to arrange a collection anywhere in Ireland
Please provide as many details as possible
- Minimum of 10 Assets (desktops, laptops, server equipment)
- Minimum Intel core i3 processor (<6 years old)
- Minimum monitor screen size of 19”
If you are unsure whether your IT equipment is suitable we are happy to do an assessment on a case by case basis.
From time to time we are willing to accept IT equipment that does not meet our minimum requirements.
What can we collect?
- Laptop (with or without chargers)
- Keyboards & Mice
- Network Items
This is not an exhaustive list. Please email if you have a query about a particular item.
What happens next?
- We will take you through the steps to organise a collection date (approx. two week lead time)
- Our partner, AMI, will arrive on site and carry out the collection on the agreed day
- You will receive a waste transfer notice on site on the day of collection
- The IT assets will be brought back to AMI’s facility and assessed for reuse or recycling
- All data bearing assets will be sanitised ensuring no sensitive data can be recovered
- Any assets suitable for reuse will be refurbished and assigned to one of our projects
- Other items will be recycled ensuring no waste ends up in landfill
- Within 40 days of collection you will receive your Data Erasure Certificate & Asset Register